VSI Hi – Rib trapezoidal panels are manufactured from zinc (43.5 %), aluminium (55%), and silicon (1.5 %) alloy coated high tensile steel coils Confirms to physical specification of ASTM A792 Panels are supplied in colourless galvalume/zinc alum and pre-painted galvalume finishes.
Our company offers best in class Roofing Sheets which is used for the construction of various highly durable and sturdy roofs to provide higher safety against harsh atmospheric conditions such as rainfall, heavy sunlight, ultra violet rays and other. It is manufactured by using best in class high density thermoplastic materials that makes it capable to resist heavy impacts to avoid cracking and bending. Buyers can get this top quality Roofing Sheets from us in large quantities at a reasonable price range.
VSI Hi – Rib
Up to 12.5 M
Piercing/screw down system
FEATURES OF VSI ROOFING SHEETS
- Unique anti – capillary grove ensures leak proof
- Lower valley / closer pitch ensure high strength
- Longer spanning capability up to 12.5 M
- High strength of up to 550Mpa YS
- Thermal Efficiency
- Superior Technology
VSI STANDING SEAM PANEL SYSTEM (ASS 475 (REFER MANI))
VSI 360° double lock standing seam profiles a screwless roofing system which is alternate to conventional piercing roof system to eliminate the risk of leakage at screws, side and end laps. Trapezoid standing seam roof panel is formed at a site to the required length to cover from ridge to eave. The steel clips are fixed to roof purlins by screws and the panels along with clips are field seamed by the electric seaming machine to obtain 360° double lock seam.
- Sheets far beyond transportable lengths are manufactured by site roll forming
- The puncture free roof system eliminates the risk of corrosion and leakage through fastener holes.
- The deeper valley allows drainage during heavy rains.
- Maintenance free for many years.
- Machine seaming leak proof side laps.
- 100% leak proof in side lap is ensured by machine seaming
- High strength due to high profile depth and intermediate ribs.
- Purlin spacing of more than 2 meter is possible due excellent geometrical properties.
- Jointless single sheet eliminates water ingress in end laps.
Khasra No. 601/602, Village Dimoli Opp. Mohiuddinpur, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, 250205, India